Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Carolina!

It's been a long while since I've posted on here. Right now I'm sitting down here with Mike's three
closest Marine buddies while he's off getting a hair cut. It's kind of sad since today is a rather crappy day and it's really dark outside. It's pouring rain right now and we were up until 5am last night partying here at Mike and Joel's house. Yesterday was our "pre-wedding" anniversary so I guess you could say we were celebrating. I've been here for almost two weeks and it has been really amazing. I got to meet my first xanga gal yesterday and it was fun going out to lunch. Plus, it gave me a reason to get out of the house while Mike was gone at the range at Lejeune. It sucks though since he still has 2.5 weeks left at Lejeune before he's back to his regular work schedule. It sucks that he has to drive everyday to Lejeune but at the same time, he seems to get out of "work" a lot sooner than his roommate Joel who works with him here at Cherrypoint.

The wedding plans are going well so far. We have yet to set up a meeting with a florist but that's because my mom is trying to meet with them and they are all super busy. So, I guess that will have to wait a bit. I think we have decided on our ceremony musicians which is nice because they play guitar AND they sing. Plus they go to the church we are getting married in so it should be cheaper too. Yay for saving money! I've been trying to clean the house here since I can't stand it being dirty. I know they are both guys and that I'm not here all the time but it's like super dirty all the time and it drives me crazy. I cleaned the bathroom and the kitchen the other day and I just cleaned Mike's room (for the second time...) and it's like the minute I clean it, it gets dirty immediately. Ugh, I just have to bust Mike's balls again about it.

I guess the good news is that I got the Sims 2 Apartment Life yesterday which was nice. Now I have pretty much every single expansion pack installed except for Freetime which I think is dumb. Anyway, I have to get going and finish laundry because I think the rain slowed down (our washer and dryer is seperate from the house and we have to go outside to do it) so I'm off to do wifey things!

No comments: