Friday, September 25, 2009

New update

I'm sitting at work right now avoiding doing the work that I need to do in the first place. I have been really busy at work lately with payroll to do and all that fun stuff. I have to remember to send my manager Nick the payroll hours so that he can finish doing it and send it in and I can get paid!

I've been contemplating if I should go to Spain after New Years or not. It depends on when Mike is home and if my cousin Mario decides to come and visit. I'm not sure what I'm going to do because I'm DYING to go to Spain with Rachel but I don't know if I can. Plus, I dont really want to spend my last Christmas break in college with people (aside from Rachel) that I hate. So, most likely I will end up staying here for Christmas break and going to Spain another time with Rachel and her boyfriend and Mike.

Mike and I have been talking a lot about the future and how we are going to live our lives together once we get married. He has strongly considered re-enlisting in the marine corps which would mean that we have to move away from where we originally going to be stationed in North Carolina. We would either go to Japan or Hawaii. Personally, I would prefer Hawaii but not only because of the weather but because I would have better luck finding a job there and it would be easier for people to come visit us (and I think a lot of people would be willing to visit us in hawaii!) so that's what's going on with that.

My momma has been really thinking about her life a lot and it concerns me. I know that I will always be her kid no matter what but she just doesn't seem as happy as she usually is. Hopefully when she gets some time off during mid-term break she will be able to relax more. I hope she is feeling okay, because I can't lose her. It would be too painful. I don't mean she's going to die, but I mean that if she were to isolate herself from everyone.

I love my family. <3

No comments: