Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back to school

Today is my last day of Spring Break. I really enjoyed myself this spring break and I can't believe it's over. I mean, I guess it's a good thing since the semester is half over and I'm much closer to graduation than I was back in January.

It's a nice day today. A lot nicer than yesterday when it snowed. I was not happy about that. I think I might actually go visit Ireiana today and give her a couple of roses and then go swing on the swings and think about my life. Swinging on the swings has always been a therapy for me, I can't really explain it. It calms me down.

Well, I just looked at the weather and it says it's 38 degrees. The sun really makes it misleading. It's only supposed to be a high of 48 today. So, I might wait to go to the park until it warms up past 50. I've been dying to go to the park lately since it's been cold for the past 5 months or so. Then again, this is Wisconsin, it usually doesn't get really nice outside until about April or May.

Sorry this is short, but I have homework to do and I have to go into work today. Blah, I'm not ready to start school again.

No comments: