Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter is fast approaching

Well, I can't believe it's almost April. Time has flown since my anniversary with my future husband. We have been together for 5 years (February 1st, 2005) and I couldn't be happier. On facebook I remember posting that we had 6 months until we were married and now we are almost down to 4. I just can't believe how time is flying. Graduation is right around the corner too. I have two months until I'm a college graduate.

It's just so overwhelming. Not in a bad way or anything, just... the feeling of time passing me by and I have no control over it. *sigh* I just want time to slow down a little so that I have time to enjoy it more.

On a better note, Mike flies in this Thursday and I'm SUPER excited! I haven't seen him since January and we are normally used to that amount of time apart but I guess we just don't want to do this distance thing anymore. It's been 4 years since we've been playing the long distance game and I'm pretty sure we are both TIRED of it. I'm super excited. I get to spend Easter with my momma and my siblings, Mike will get to spend time with them, and I'll be happy as ever being able to spend time with the most important people in my life. Hopefully, everything goes well. =)

No comments: