Saturday, April 24, 2010

First Tattoo Thoughts

Okay, I'm not that artistic when it comes to the computer but that's the best I could do. I think this will be my first tattoo once I'm married. I'm currently a tattoo virgin, meaning I'm working with a clean slate of skin. I have no tattoos currently but I have at least 3 in mind not including the one I already posted. Mr. M already has one tattoo on his spine (like, right under the nape of his neck) and he plans on getting another one for his uncle who passed away last year. Mine has a lot of meaning for me. I have lost a lot of people important to me and I will be saying goodbye to many more coming up this summer when I leave my hometown. The best part about this tattoo is that EVERYONE can relate to it. Anyone who sees it will remember someone important to them. That's the best part, I think. =)

No word on any re-enlistment things yet. Mr. M has told me that he will probably wait until the last minute to re-enlist so that there's a higher chance of us going where we want to go or at least getting some kind of a bonus. In the grand scheme of things, at this point, it doesn't really matter to me where we end up as long as I'm with him. I really do enjoy North Carolina and it's gorgeous down there, but I'm a city girl at heart, and country doesn't suit me well. I guess that's something I'll have to get used to if I end up down there. One of the benefits though of being down there is that I already know quite a few people but I also know people in California as well. Oh, the Marine Corps. Where will you send us?

Much love <3

No comments: