Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama!


Today is my momma's 50th birthday. I love her with all my heart and there is no one who could ever replace her. She's the best mother in the world and I couldn't be happier to have her in my life. I'm going to be running around like crazy today trying to get everything done. I'm hoping it will be a good surprise for her since we have kept this party under wraps for two months.

Our cook came over and seasoned the meat yesterday so now I'm going to take a shower and then head over to the liquor store to get the liquor for the party. Then I have to make sure I have everything (food, liquor, etc) to bring over by 12:15 so that I can pick up my friends by 12:30 to get the cake and take them to my momma's house. Then we are going to get decorations after that to decorate the house. Maybe I'll go and get a few things in the morning but who knows.

I'm so excited for today, I can't wait. I have to remember to get batteries for my camera so that I can take pictures. I did delete a ton of photos from my camera's memory to make more room for the pictures I'm going to be taking today. I just hope this is a big surprise for her and that she enjoys it. So, with that being said...

Happy 50th Birthday Momma! You're the best thing to ever happen to me! <3

No comments: