Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hey, it's April!

Well, I'm sitting here past midnight with my roommate, my two good friends, and my wonderful fiance. He came to visit me since we couldn't bear to wait until May. I know it's completely pathetic but we hadn't seen each other since early January and I was dying to spend time with him. So, there ya go. We bought the ticket (well, more like HE bought the ticket) and he arrived on Thursday to spend a week with me. It's been a lot of fun. My momma took him out to dinner on Friday and they got along really well. We went back to Chicago to surprise his mom for her 48th birthday and we took her out to a really nice Italian restaurant to celebrate. Then we came back on Easter Sunday to go to my momma's house to be together. Mike met my brother and my other family members and it was a great time. I had a blast. I have to say, that was the best Easter I have ever spent.

My momma's 50th birthday is coming up next weekend and my sister and I are busy planning her party. Of course, being the nosy person that she is, my momma is trying her best to get us both to tell her what is going on. I just got back from the cake place and I'm surprised how inexpensive it is to get a custom made cake for her. I'm super excited! It's going to look awesome!

Sorry this post is short, but I have tons more planning stuff to do and loads of homework sitting on my shoulders. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! <3

No comments: