Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Marriage

One of my good military girlfriends just got married this weekend (which would now make her an Air Force wife!) and I'm becoming so anxious for my wedding. I just want that day to come so that I can finally be with him. I want to be able to call myself a Marine wife and to be able to change my relationship status to "married" on facebook. I know,that's totally lame but I also want things to change in my life. I want to be with him so bad and I want to be able to begin my life with him. He's the most important person in my life and I want to be able to just live with him.

I know the experience will be drastically different from what I'm used to. I'll have to get used to living with him (not that I'm complaining) but it will just be a different lifestyle. The whole idea of living with him is just so exciting to me. I've been so used to just seeing him a few times a year that this change will be very new and exciting. Ahhhh I just want my wedding to hurry up! I just want to be able to sleep next to him every night.

No comments: