Monday, April 26, 2010

So, I was informed that my comment feature wasn't on or people couldn't comment. I totally wasn't aware of this! I apologize for not noticing sooner but you should be able to comment now if you want. Just make sure you click on post a comment and a pop-up window will show up and you can post it there.

I have three weeks left of school, I can't believe it! I never imagined graduation coming up this fast. Wow, time is flying! I have to go and get the Senior Ball tickets today since Mike is flying in for that and for my graduation. I need to pick out a dress though. I'll probably do that this coming weekend or something depending on how much homework I can get done. I'm so excited! He plans on wearing his blues.

Wait... I've probably mentioned this before, right? Let's go with yes.

Anyway, I've been SO busy with school work lately and I wish it was still the weekend. I'm SO exhausted and I can't believe I still have so much to do in so little time. I know I can do it though, I just have to put my mind to it. I just don't have the motivation to do it. All I want to do is sleep for about 15 hours and then have an entire day off to work on homework... or not. ;)

Well, time to investigate the ticket situation and go to class. I hope everyone is doing alright and much love <3

No comments: