Friday, May 14, 2010

Baby Steps

Hey all!

First off... I'M DONE WITH MY UNDERGRADUATE!

Hot damn, the time has finally arrived. I'm done with finals and it's such a strange feeling that I have nothing looming over my head. Nothing at all. Of course, I'm paranoid about my grades but homework-wise, I have nothing to do. It's such a great feeling to be able to sit on the internet and waste my time without feeling like I'm procrastinating (which I do frequently) so it's just a big relief.

I still can't believe that I'm actually going to be a real adult now. I mean, I became an adult when I was 18 but I'm not really an adult until I'm on my own or married. I'm going through a process right now that will help me reach that stage of "adulthood" and maturity. It's also the process of saying goodbye to my momma. It will be one of the hardest things to do but here it is:
1. Graduation
2. Marriage
3. Moving away

These three steps are the three biggest things to happen in my life and they are all happening within three months of each other. I'm graduating in 8 days, I'm getting married in 2 1/2 months, and I'm moving away in a little less than 3. I'm not trying to be a debbie downer and talk about this all the time, but please understand that that woman means the world to me, plus some.

Anyway, since I've been procrastinating on cleaning the apartment since I've been too busy with school, I must start to do that. I just wanted to give an update since I know I haven't in a while. I promise I will read and comment on all your blogs as soon as I get done with cleaning (or at least some of it, hah!) so I hope you all had a great week!

Much love <3

P.S. Thank you everyone who gave me my first blog awards this past week! =)

No comments: