Sunday, May 9, 2010

Final Exam Week

Alright folks,

This week I will officially be MIA since I will be studying my ass off for these five exams and writing until my fingers fall off for the two term papers. I have WAY too much to do to be a senior. Honestly, they must know we are going to be lazy so they pile on all the work in the last semester.

Anywho, as you can see by the time I'm posting this, it's just about midnight. I've been studying for the past 3 hours or so and I'm exhausted. Luckily, I'm almost half way done with my study guide for one of my exams. Hopefully tomorrow I can hammer out some more once I get out of work.

One last thing before I disappear for a week: I wanted to wish all of you mothers out there a very beautiful, wonderful, and fabulous mother's day! I will be spending very little of it with my momma since I'll be working/studying and I won't even get to see my real mom at all since she lives in Chicago. So, if you are with your mom for Mother's Day, have a great time and enjoy the day! I'll leave behind some pictures of the mothers in my life who are really important to me (and disregard how disgusting I look in all of these) =)

Much love <3

My momma and I (October 2008)

My sister (mother to my niece Ireiana, December 2009)
My real mom and me (April 2007)

No comments: