Monday, May 3, 2010

Finally, a legitimate post!

Well, I'm back from the dead... for now.

I'm sitting in class (the class from hell) bored out of my mind. Unfortunately, it's a class of 10 people where I'm the only one with a computer. Ha, I made it completely obvious that I'm not paying attention ever. My excuse is that I have the entire book on my computer (which is true) so there you go.

College is coming to a close which leads to me going through a lot of "lasts" instead of firsts. Such as:

My last first day of school (August 31st)
My last birthday in college (September 10th)
My last winter/Christmas with family (December 25th)
My last semester at Marquette (January 19th-May14th)
My last week of classes ever (May 3rd-May 7th)
My last week of finals ever (May 9th-May 14th)

The list can go on but I don't want to bore you. I'm excited that I won't have to do homework anymore but college was such a fun experience for me and I met some really great people here. It's not so much the college itself that I'm afraid of leaving, it's the memories, experiences, and the great people that are staying here (like my mother). I guess it's just another chapter in my life that I have to let go of.

Aside from that, I have so much to do for school (as you probably already know) but it's not as overwhelming as I originally thought. If I really concentrate, I can get it all done on time without too much stress.
Mr. M flies in on May 18th for the senior ball on the 19th. My mother is CONVINCED that I need to wear a short dress rather than long but I honestly don't think I have the figure for it. We'll see what my mother finds since I apparently don't have a choice, haha. At the same time, we are throwing Mr. M a surprise birthday party since it has been YEARS since he has had a traditional birthday (you know, with cake, singing, decorations, etc) so it will be fun! I can't wait to plan yet ANOTHER surprise birthday! Hope you are all doing well and much love <3

No comments: