Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm back from the dead!

Okay, I didn't die. I'm still alive I just had a lot going on! Mr. M left this morning after his flight got cancelled last night (yay! *does dance*) so I got to spend another amazing evening together. We got a lot done for the wedding in these past few days. I'm so excited because the next time I will see him will be when we get married! Yay!

Everything for the wedding is coming together so nicely. It's almost like I'm waiting for something to go wrong BUT I won't hold my breath! I would much rather have things go right than wrong! So, I got a lot done for the wedding, I graduated college, and now I'm in the process of moving out of Milwaukee and back to my hometown of Chicago. I actually moved back the majority of my things already so I just have my clothes and some other things (like the TV and stereo). Once I get everything moved back, I start working in a few days for my extremely temporary part time job. Fortunately though, I make quite a bit of money so I can save it for when Mr. M and I live together. We made a very important decision the last couple days he was here but I can't share them yet, I will soon though... promise! Keep your eyes out tomorrow for a picture post!

Sidenote: I just realized that my breasts are now big enough that if I spill food (like chips) they will catch them. Since when did they get big enough to do that!?
Sidenote #2: Please check out my 30 day meme! It's been updated!

No comments: