Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mother's Day

So, I just bought some awesome stuff from Nicole at Avon for my momma since she has been desperately wanting stuff from there.

Click on her name to visit her blog (which is awesome) and for the link to her Avon store!

I also plan on getting a tattoo of her name on me as part of her mother's day present. I'm really scared to get one though, not because of the pain necessarily but because of the permanence. I guess if it really means that much to you though, you will get it regardless. =)

I'm getting my biological mom a pass to a spa (since her birthday is the day before Mother's Day) so that she can get a facial, massage, manicure and pedicure. I really do spoil her around this time of year. Lucky girl. ;)

I'm writing a paper at the last minute this morning since I didn't really feel that well yesterday so now I'm cramming. I just wanted to post a quick blog today and I'm SO happy it's THURSDAY!

Much love <3

No comments: