Thursday, June 10, 2010

Epic Fail #2

I really must have jinxed myself this time.

I don't know what the hell is going on but every time I do something for the wedding, it backfires on me. Now, I'm trying to figure out what the HELL my password is for my bridal registry at Target (since I typed in every effing password I've ever had and it still won't log me in) and so I decided to change the password to solve the problem.

Did it work?
No.

I changed the password and it still won't log me in. So I can't update my registry which I need to do since the shower is in two weeks! Rawr. This wedding is getting more frustrating but I'm trying to keep my head up! Wedding planning is supposed to be fun so I'm trying to keep it that way. Sorry for the ranting for the past couple days, I just haven't had much else going on!

Thanks for the prayers! She has another appointment on Friday, so I'm keeping hope alive!

P.S. Thanks for all the support on the last post, I'm doing my best!

No comments: