Friday, June 11, 2010

*Flashback Friday*

Hey all!

Well the wedding planning is going a little better than the past two days so thank for all the kind words and support! It's really appreciated!

Second, my momma went to her appointments today and there is good news and bad news. Which do you want first? I usually go with the bad so here goes nothing:

She needs knee surgery. She's already had two (one on each knee) and her right knee has been nothing but trouble since the cyst burst on it a couple months back. She's trying to hold out for my wedding and then she will probably have it done after that.

Good news! Her heart is fine! Yes, the hole is still big but it hasn't gotten any bigger and she is able to do everything she normally does. YES! I'm so happy about that. Thank you for all the prayers! She's going for a job interview today so I hope she gets it! =)

Now, on to Flashback Friday! In honor of the FIFA World Cup Soccer starting today, I will post a FIFA picture of me and my sister when Spain was in the semi-finals in 2006. We are big fans, can you tell? (We were also 4 years younger then too...)



P.S. Does anyone know where I can get a button for my blog? I would love one and I'm just not creatively savvy. Thanks and much love <3

No comments: