Friday, June 25, 2010

*Foto Friday!*

Alright, take a deep breath and relax....

Hi bloggy friends! I'm doing a "foto friday" today since I haven't posted pictures in a LOOOONG time and I'm WAY overdue. Well, let me know what you girls think, I need some opinions!

Here is the cake design we chose for our wedding. I think it's modern and very simple. It's not TOO elaborate.


Second, I have picked out the furniture (most likely) for our bedroom! I absolutely love the design and it goes really well with what I want to do!


For the guest bedroom, I'm doing a black and white and hot pink theme which is mostly in honor of my niece. It's neutral so I don't really know how anyone could hate those colors! Mmmm... love it.

Here is a link to the hand-painted letters that I want done for her name. It will have white ribbons and the same colors (except the brown will be black) and you can see it here.

The bedroom set I want for the guest will be really simple. Just a black full size bed with sheets similar to what you see below. =)


So, that's my post ladies! I would post/write more but my head seriously hurts. I will comment on all your blogs once I take a wee nap. Hope you all are having a wonderful Friday!

Oh, and GO SPAIN! =D

No comments: