Monday, June 21, 2010

It's Monday... yay?

Well, now that I've caught up with all my bloggers and commented I can update!

So... without further delay....

WE GOT THE APARTMENT!!!

We were approved for the apartment and we put down the first deposit at the end of the month! Then, Mr. M moves in on July 13th and he is finally out of the barracks! Then he comes home for our wedding and we leave together to start our new life together on August 3rd! Man, I'm so excited. He's going to buy us a mattress to start out with (okay, I realize that's really lame but I just can't see myself buying a bed online) so we are going to buy a bed once I get down there and we have all our bake-ware and kitchen appliances here. I'm SO excited! It's a two bedroom one bathroom apartment and we have a balcony since we are on the second floor. I've always wanted a balcony! The floor plan is really great and I love the layout. We will only be in North Carolina for a short time so this apartment totally works for me. We will be moving to New Bern so if any of you ladies are from North Carolina, let me know since I do not know a SOUL down there! I love to meet new friends! =)

This Sunday is my bridal shower. I'm really excited about that too. I mean, obviously I've never had one but it's beach themed and a lot of the people that I'm seeing I haven't seen in a long time. It should be a fun time! I can't wait!

Tomorrow is my last day of work and I'm beyond thrilled. I can spend my time working on this wedding and spending time with my friends. July is going to be a busy month for me but I can't wait!! This last month before the wedding will hopefully fly by because I just want to be with him so much! Hope you all had a great weekend!!

No comments: