Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oh em Gee!

Holy moly, has it really been this long since I've updated? It must be. I deeply apologize. Things have been such a blur since graduation that I haven't had a moment to even think of something interesting to post about! But, alas, I did find something.

I GOT INKED!


Can you believe it!? I actually went through with it and jumped on the bandwagon. I got a tattoo! I'm totally in love with it and it's amazing! Just thought I would share! Unfortunately, I haven't uploaded the pictures from graduation or from the senior ball. Those are to come soon (hopefully!)

On to other things: I really miss my family. Like... a lot. I didn't think leaving Milwaukee would be so darn difficult. Me and my momma both cried in each others arms as I was walking out the door. It was really hard. I won't see her or my sister until my bridal shower on the 27th. I'm not looking forward to August 2nd when I have to say goodbye to them for even longer than I did this time around. Oh lord.

Also, I need a favor from all of you. Can you please pray for my momma? They found out the hole in her heart has gotten larger and if it gets any bigger she will need open heart surgery. I'm praying everyday that it will get smaller or close up. Please and thank you!

Much love <3

No comments: