Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Post #50 (and almost 50 followers!)

Well ladies! It has been quite a few days since I have posted!

I apologize for lack of... well.... being online and not blogging. I was up in Milwaukee visiting my family and it was awesome. I loved being around them and spending time with them. It really made me feel so loved. I'm glad I'm going back in a week. Unfortunately, I just started my period (sorry if this is TMI) before I went there and when I get it, I get VERY sick. I'm on tons of meds as it is for it but it doesn't seem to help it very much. I was very sick the first night I was there. I won't go into detail but imagine very bad stomach-flu.

Anywho, shower pictures will be posted tomorrow sometime (hopefully) but I have to say, we are SPOILED. I had a great turnout at the shower (roughly 35 people) and we got TONS of gifts. My favorite being a "booze blender" and very nice margarita glasses and a pitcher from Crate and Barrel. SWEET. Anyone down for Margarita night? =)

We are seriously spoiled though. We got so much stuff that I think we will have to rent a U-Haul to get it all down to North Carolina. Honestly, I didn't think we would be getting this much but it's all stuff we needed to start out with. I'm happy and grateful for all the people that came and gave us presents for our new apartment (which he just signed the lease for... yay!) so we are all set! But, I'm heading to bed since I'm still "sickly" as my mother would call it. Hope you all are doing great!

P.S. How do you make things scroll on the side of your blog? I've been trying to find a code for it that doesn't require URL's. If you could help me out that would be great! <3

No comments: