Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday Tag-Along!

Tuesday Tag-Along

Welcome all new followers! I hope you enjoy browsing my bloggy! If you haven't done Tuesday Tag-Along before, do it! It's a great way to meet new people!

So, I will have a tiny update today for all my new and normal followers! Yesterday I started my COMC project (see post below) and I managed to clear out ALL my clothes that I didn't want and unpack my two suitcases full of clothes from college. Woo! I was productive yesterday. Now, I have to do laundry for the dirty clothes that I brought home from school. Great, it's not as if my drawers are already overflowing with clothes. Ha! My room does look a lot better since I cleaned underneath my bed and got rid of a lot of things! Unfortunately my mom just brought up MORE stuff to clutter up my room again so it's time to do more cleaning before I have to go to work! Have a happy Tuesday!

No comments: