Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Unfinished business

Ahhh! I loved all the comment love I received on the last post!! I think that's the most comments I've ever received and I'm just over the moon about it. Thank you so much ladies!!

So, everyone has been giving out awards so I figured I would too!

This is the I Heart Your Blog award!


For this award you have to list five things you heart (or love) and then pass it on to five other blogs you heart!

1. I heart reality TV. I really really do. Especially the Amazing Race, Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares (can you tell I love Gordon Ramsay?), America's Got Talent (no, I'm not an American Idol fan whatsoever), The Biggest Loser and there are tons more but I just can't think of them off of the top of my head.

2. I heart sports. I LOOOOOVE watching them. I can watch pretty much any sport and really get into it. Except for golf. Sorry golf fans, but it's just not my cup o' joe. I watched the Chicago Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup (even though I really don't watch hockey that much). Also, I'm a big fan of baseball, football, soccer, basketball (college, not professional) and I love playing badminton and I absolutely ADORE the Olympics. Alright, I need to stop before I get carried away.

3. I heart my dog. I really do. He's the cutest thing I've ever seen and he's SO smart! Unfortunately when I move to North Carolina he will be staying behind with my mom. He's been my little man ever since I started high school. Man, I'm going to miss him when I leave!

4. I heart Disney movies... and I don't mean the new ones that have been coming out. I mean the classics. Like Pocahontas, Snow White, Toy Story, Peter Pan, etc. I can watch them over and over again. I'm not dissing the newer movies by any means because I do love me some Cars, Finding Nemo, Mulan, and Lilo and Stitch (by the way if you have seen Toy Story 3 please don't ruin it for me. I haven't seen it yet!) but the classics are always great to watch.

5. I heart onion dip and potato chips. It's my favorite food in the world! I could eat it daily if it weren't so bad for my stomach. I told Mr. M that when we live together that we are eating HEALTHY! But, we'll see how long that lasts, ha ha!

Now to pass this award on to five blogs that I heart! It's hard to make this decision so please don't take it to heart (ha ha) but these ladies have always left me sweet comments and their blogs are just amazing! Please check them out if you haven't already! In no particular order:


Hope you are all having a good week so far! And for all you ladies worried about deployment, feel free to contact me! =)

No comments: