Saturday, July 3, 2010

Thank you!

Thank you all so much for your kind words and advice! I'm feeling much better now since I turned my phone off and he can just go have fun chasing me around (ha ha). He did text me three times last night while my phone was off and I have no idea if he has tried to call me or not. I just got tired of calling him and being ignored so I turned my phone off. Don't worry, I'm not doing it to be mean or spiteful but he might learn something from it. =)

Many of you might remember my COMC project from a few weeks ago where I was cleaning out everything in my closet. Well, I managed to pack two bins of bakeware and kitchenware yesterday for our kitchen. I'm now moving on to my fall/winter clothes and movies/videogames bins. My 4th of July got better with just one phone call though. My mom's best friend is driving up with her son and granddaughter to celebrate with us. It will be a good weekend after all (when I was originally doing absolutely nothing but packing) but I'm glad that I'm putting a dent in it so that I won't have as much to worry about at the end. So, I should get started on that.

On last note...

SPAIN IS IN THE SEMI-FINAL!! For the first time in history, they made it this far. I'm so proud of them and they are playing great! The game shook my nerves but it was great and I'm hoping they have enough stamina to defeat Germany on Wednesday! I can't wait to watch them play!! <3

No comments: