Saturday, August 7, 2010

Moving... so tedious!

Hey all! SO sorry for my lack of comments. I'm usually a really good commenter but lately I've been slacking. The move has made me very tired and exhausted and we are still mostly living out of bins and boxes. Luckily, the bathroom is finished (beach themed... yes!) and the kitchen is slowly making progress. I'd say it's a little more than half unpacked. The living room... well... it's pretty bare. We did just buy some living room furniture though yesterday which I'm UBER stoked about. Especially about that swivel chair we got. YES. Playtime!

Okay, minor spaz over. Anywho, I want to thank everyone for their patience and comments lately. They have really made me smile and I promise once things calm down over here, I will have plenty of time to comment and read (and not skim) through your posts. I haven't forgotten about you so no worries! I've just been really busy unpacking and getting our lives in sync. However, I will leave you with a picture (as a teaser). I hope you are all doing great! I can't wait to go out and meet some of you from the area! =)

No comments: