Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wow, 69 followers!?

How in the world I did get from 50 to 69? It's awesome! I love it. I want to say a great hello to all my new followers and please don't be shy, I love hearing from all of you!

I feel really bad though that I've been majorly slacking on a lot of blogs lately and for that, I apologize. I love reading all your blogs and I've been commenting here and there but haven't really had the time to sit down and go through all 66 blogs that I follow. It requires a lot of time to read and comment on everyone's blog so please be patient with me. =)

The apartment is slowly coming together. Like I said in the last post, we got our sofa, loveseat and SWIVEL CHAIR (can you tell that's where I sit ALL THE TIME?) and we got our TV on Thursday. Today we are picking up our entertainment center and probably going to look at beds. However, the guest bedroom is still LOADED with our crap. So, today is clean out. I'm going to try and get things more organized around this place. For example, I've already wrote down all the days we need to get our bills paid and I have a dry erase board calendar (that thing saved my life in college) and a cork board to hang up reminders. The apartment is slowly becoming decorated but it's a work in progress I guess!

Last week, Mr. M and I went out with Nicole and her hubby and I had a GREAT time. We laughed a whole bunch and we are already making plans to hang out with them again! They are loads of fun. I can't wait to do it again! Hopefully soon I will be able to host a party at our home once everything is organized, ha ha. Anywho, my best friend told me that she probably won't be able to make it down here because money is tight and she just can't afford it. Even though I'm bummed, I still love her to pieces. I understand that things are tight right now and people can't do certain things but I'm sure once she saves enough money, she will be down here in no time.

I must depart since we have so much to get done today. I hope you all are having a great weekend! Much love <3
P.S. You like my new signature?

No comments: