Monday, September 27, 2010

I love thunderstorms!

I get the best sleep when it's thunder storming. I don't know why. I also enjoy hearing the thunder roaring through the sky. I only start to freak out when it gets really bad or when tornado sirens go off.

I can't believe it's fall. I can't believe it's so close to October. It's crazy how time is flying for me even though I feel like it's going super slow. If you haven't noticed, I have a ticker on the top of my page and it counts down to when I go home. I can't believe I'm going home! I feel like I have been away for such a long time. Mike is leaving on a detachment so I'm going to be by myself for 2 weeks. One of those weeks I'll be spending in Milwaukee for Thanksgiving since he'll be gone. I was hoping since he wasn't going to be deployed anytime soon (hopefully) I was going to get to spend every holiday with him. Uh, yeah totally not happening now, ha ha. However, I'd rather have him home for Christmas than Thanksgiving anyway and I don't have to spend it alone so either way it worked out. I was planning on making him a Thanksgiving dinner before he left anyway so that he doesn't feel left out.

I'm sorry I haven't been commenting. I've been a horrible blogger lately. Work has been killing me but at least I'm making some $$! I'll be catching up on blogs today though! 

No comments: