Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Uplifting post!

Woo! My little lump of depression is quickly disappearing as things are looking up (aside from Hurricane Earl lurking it's ugly face around here). So, I went from this:


To this:


So, I guess I can start out with some of these positive things!

1) My sister is FINALLY out of the hospital after being there for 9 days. Her pneumonia and acute chest syndrome have disappeared (mostly) thanks to all the antibiotics she was on and her pain level is almost at a zero so thank you for all the prayers and positive feedback from you all!

2) I have another job interview today at 10am for Food Lion. It's a real big kick in the ass to be interviewing at a grocery store when I have a college degree but at this point, I'll take any extra money (as long as it doesn't involve anything shady!) since it could never hurt to have a little more moolah.

3) Speaking of money, we got paid today! =D

4) Our bedroom furniture is being shipped to us hopefully today or tomorrow so we can finally start putting clothes away instead of having them spread out on the floor or still in suitcases. Unfortunately the guest bedroom furniture won't be ready until next week so I guess my best friend will be sleeping on just a mattress (although I don't think she'll honestly care as long as she has a place to sleep).

5) Labor Day weekend is coming up which means we have a 96! So excited to spend time with the hubby this weekend!

6) We have been having a blast spending time with Nicole from Flip Flops and Combat Boots and her husband Danny! =)

7) We are getting our proofs for our professional pictures hopefully next week! I can't wait to see them!

8) We have officially been married for one wonderful amazing month. <3

9) My 23rd birthday is coming up really soon! Which makes me feel old...

So, I apologize for being so down lately. I've just been really homesick and missing my family and friends. Having my best friend though will really help me out next week and I'm also planning on going home to visit my family in Milwaukee probably sometime in October but it all depends on money and work. Thank you again for all your prayers and support for me and my sister. Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: