Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween on the brain

It's been gloomy around here. I don't think I've seen the sun in almost a week and it's starting to get to me. I like the sun and warmth it brings! I'm totally not digging this cold weather.

Nothing much has been happening around here and no plans for Halloween yet. I don't even know what I want to be. Mike suggested that I be Peach and he go as Mario (you know, from the video game) and he's trying to convince his other two friends to be Luigi and Bowser. I think it would be utterly hilarious but at the same time, we need to find the costumes ha ha. I'm not sure if I'm "Peach worthy" since I'm not blonde or have an extremely high pitched voice but I think I can make it work if I really try. I was hoping to wear something a little more sexier than a pink princess dress but we'll see.

The only thing in our house that is Halloween related are the oreo cookies in the cabinet. I have no decorations or even any candy. I realize it's a little early to be thinking about Halloween (hell, people at this time of year are even thinking about Christmas!) but it's one of my favorite holidays. Plus, the sooner Halloween gets here, the sooner I get to go home for Thanksgiving! I'm sad though since Mike has to leave for 3-4 weeks (he tells me two but I know the USMC better than that and I don't want to be optimistic) so there will be a lot of ME time. Anyway, I have to get going to work but I just have a couple of questions for you ladies!

No comments: