Friday, October 8, 2010

New Beginning

Alright, I've caved. I decided to go back to school! Except I'll be going online for now since they don't really have much around here. I'm not sure how I feel about online colleges since I'm used to going to class (sometimes hungover, ha ha) and being surrounded by classmates and my friends. This will definitely be an interesting experience.

I'm going for a certificate in medical office management for right now until we have the money to send me to school for radiology technician. The best thing about online schooling is that it's at your own pace. If I want to finish quickly, then I can apply myself and do that. Mike's EAS in next June and then we are moving to Florida so I have to be able to support us while he is finishing his degree to be eligible for OCS. I asked him about MECEP but he decided that he wants to live a couple of years without any military influence which is understandable. Personally, I wouldn't be able to stand being dictated all the time which I guess is why he's the one in the military, ha ha.

In a way, I'm starting my life over. I'm progressing into a new exciting career, making new awesome friends (that means you Nicole and Mrs. P!), living a new life with my husband and keeping the friends that mean the most to me. I hope you are all excited to read this new adventure as I am excited to live it.

Oh and a couple of notes to add:

1) I'm extending the giveaway until Monday 10/11 so if you are interested, click here!
2) Tricare is bogus.
3) What do you want me to blog about next? (I'm running out of ideas and my life is boring so if there's anything you want me to blog about, let me know!)
4) I will be asking for guest bloggers really soon so keep your eyes open!

No comments: