Sunday, December 19, 2010

The outcome of my previous post.

I'm sure all of you are wondering what transpired since I last posted (which I think was only two days ago) and my husband and we have finally made a decision. One of the guys decided to live at the TEQ (temporary something quarters, basically where Marines live when they transfer bases or come back from deployment if they are single) so that he wouldn't feel like a burden to us. The other one really doesn't have the money to live at the TEQ so we agreed to let him live with us. He will be using the spare bedroom and sharing a bathroom with us.
I can deal with one other person and he agreed to pay rent and partially for groceries. The good thing is that he will only be with us for a couple of weeks before he goes on leave for a month. So! It all works out (at least while I'm still in North Carolina). I leave North Carolina to move back to Wisconsin on January 10th and I don't even think he will be back before then. So my husband and I will have time to ourselves before I leave and then he will come back and I will be gone. I felt bad just having this guy on the street so I told him he could move in this weekend if he had his stuff packed. I'm assuming he will be coming over today to move in his stuff (I really don't think he has that much) so everything has worked itself out.

Thank you all for your supportive comments and reassuring thoughts that I wasn't being a bitch by thinking of not letting them move in. Even though one of them is, I really don't think it will be that big of a deal to have just one more person. If it was two, I would have had to say no. It would have been too much to handle. We'll see how this works out. Hopefully it won't be too much work!


No comments: