Sunday, January 16, 2011

Back in the 414

Well, I'm back home in Milwaukee. It's been a long journey from North Carolina. We drove 19 hours from New Bern, NC to Milwaukee, WI. It wasn't too bad though (at least not as bad as when we drove to NC) and we talked for the first 12 hours non-stop. We decided to stop in Dayton, OH for the night where we stayed at a really nice hotel. We got up and made the rest of the drive to WI but we ran into a horrible snow storm. Luckily, we made it in good time and safely. I was very happy to be back home with my family and friends.

I arrived back home on Tuesday and we unpacked the car. Then the next couple of days I just relaxed and chilled out. My brother and sister don't have jobs yet so we spent time together along with my mama since she didn't have to go back to work until today.
Friday I went to my first job interview and I was hired on the spot! I was so excited since it was the job I really wanted. They pay well and it's extremely rewarding. It's my first full time job since I graduated and I'm excited!

Other than that, I haven't really done much. Just relaxed and cleaned the house. I'm living with my mama and my siblings and it's been amazing. Hopefully living with them will make time go by faster when my husband comes back in May. I know I've been MIA lately and I really don't have much to talk about but I promise I'll be back on the bandwagon soon!

No comments: