Okay, I totally stole this from Nicole and I thought it would be a fun thing to try out! I know a lot of different people on this blog site from all over the world (okay, well I don't personally know a lot of them but you know what I mean!) so naturally people speak differently and use different words for different things. I think it would be fun to see how this works!
Warning: I look terrible. I was tired and getting ready to leave so please ignore my appearance!
Here are the words I have to say and questions I have to answer:
Aunt - Route - Oil - Theater - Iron - Salmon - Caramel - Fire - Water - Sure - Data - Ruin - Crayon - Toilet - New Orleans - Pecan - Both - Again - Probably - Spitting Image - Alabama - Lawyer - Coupon - Mayonnaise - Syrup - Pajamas - Caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls in to a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry your groceries?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun in shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
So that's it! I hope you enjoyed hearing me talk like you (or making fun of me because I sound weird) and have a great Saturday!