Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dialect Vlog!

Okay, I totally stole this from Nicole and I thought it would be a fun thing to try out! I know a lot of different people on this blog site from all over the world (okay, well I don't personally know a lot of them but you know what I mean!) so naturally people speak differently and use different words for different things. I think it would be fun to see how this works!

Warning: I look terrible. I was tired and getting ready to leave so please ignore my appearance!


Here are the words I have to say and questions I have to answer:

Aunt - Route - Oil - Theater - Iron - Salmon - Caramel - Fire - Water - Sure - Data - Ruin - Crayon - Toilet - New Orleans - Pecan - Both - Again - Probably - Spitting Image - Alabama - Lawyer - Coupon - Mayonnaise - Syrup - Pajamas - Caught
  1. What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
  2. What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls in to a ball?
  3. What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
  4. What do you call gym shoes?
  5. What do you say to address a group of people?
  6. What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval shaped body and extremely long legs?
  7. What do you call your grandparents?
  8. What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry your groceries?
  9. What do you call it when rain falls while the sun in shining?
  10. What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
So that's it! I hope you enjoyed hearing me talk like you (or making fun of me because I sound weird) and have a great Saturday!

No comments: