Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What's going on?

I have been totally absent from blogging and I don't know why? I love blogging! I love reading comments I get (when I get them) and I love getting feedback from people about problems I'm having. Honestly, this community is great. :)

So, I have a totally random post since I don't have a lot of time right now but here are some things that have been going on lately!

- Hubby got another job interview since he hates the job he is working at now. Plus, he works nights. That is not good if you want date nights and quiet nice dinners at home together! So, I'm crossing my fingers he gets this job!
- Our wedding anniversary was about 2 weeks ago. I can't believe it's been one whole year! So much has changed and happened since then but I'm so glad that I married the man I did. :)
- We decided not to relocate for that one job I talked about in the last post I wrote. It's too soon for us to relocate again but we are ready and willing to relocate in a few years!
- My mom needs surgery. Badly. But she's too stubborn to get it done right now. Prayers and thoughts? Thanks in advance!
- I promise to blog more. Really!
- I really enjoy my job but I think it's time for me to go back to school. I miss that a lot :)
- I will be starting a few "challenges" to get back into the swing of blogging so stay tuned!

I hope everyone is doing well and I PROMISE I will get better with blogging and commenting :)

No comments: