Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Changes

I have been extremely MIA lately. Lots of things going on and a lot of changes happening in our lives. Some of you have already known about this from Facebook but at the beginning of the month, my husband was in a huge car accident. A head on collision to be exact. I got a call that he was in an accident. I asked where he was and turned around from where I was going to go to him. I pulled up and my heart started racing and my stomach dropped about 2 feet into my butt. All I saw were those red and blue lights and the two cars in the middle of the intersection. I pulled my car over and ran out (it was also pouring and freezing outside) and I could not find him anywhere. I was searching all over the place and he comes out of his car without a single scratch on him. I gave him the biggest hug and kiss in the entire world. I was so relieved that he was okay. A couple of hours later I took him to the hospital just to make sure everything was alright. It turned out he suffered from whiplash and a concussion. He's been going to doctors to make him feel better which has been great. I'm just happy he's alright.



In other news, my older sister is TTC!! I'm super excited to be an auntie again (well, soon anyway!) and it's pushing me to have more crazy baby fever than I was having before. This would be my older sister's first so I will definitely keep everyone updated on that. I just can't wait until I can look at her growing belly and hold that little baby in my arms :)
Aside from that, nothing else has been going on. I have been soooo out of the loop with blogger and everyone from the bloggy world. I promise to start paying more attention and blogging more often. With Thanksgiving coming up tomorrow, I'm just so grateful for everything in my life. My family, my friends, and even my enemies. If it weren't for everyone that has gone in and out of my life and those who have stayed, I wouldn't be the woman I am today. So, thank you God for everything in my life. I'm very happy with it and I couldn't ask for anything better.

No comments: