Sunday, July 19, 2009

In Kansas

Well, right now this is my third day here in Kansas and so far I'm enjoying my time here. Things have been going up and down but hopefully it will get better as time goes on. The wedding things are at a stand still right now since I'm in Kansas with my friends but they will resume once I get to North Carolina and I'm with Mike again.

It's times like this where I really need my family around me and I miss them so much. I went to the doctor on Thursday and they told me I have three cysts on my ovaries. I have never had this many before. The most I've had is two (one on each) and now I have two on the right and one on the left. These have been making me feel really sick and make me feel horrible all the time. I feel bad that people have to deal with me like that because it does get annoying to constantly be with someone who is sick.

Anyway, it makes me really nervous all the time to be having so many. It bothers me deep down inside and I know I might show it a lot but I just think people would care more. I dont know, that just shows me that I can only depend on myself rather than depend on other people. I was stupid to think that. Forgive this depressing post. I will probably post something more uplifting later.

No comments: