Monday, February 6, 2012

Getting the ball rolling

As you can see, I haven't quite got things right over here yet. I'm transferring all of my blog posts over to this blog and therefore is taking a loooooong time. I still have to figure out how to get my pages over here and my header too. I'm so illiterate when it comes to this stuff but I'm working on it.

I promise once this is all done, I will be back and running. I've added my favorite blogs to my list of reads so I won't forget about reading your blog once I finally move over here! Thanks for those of you who follow my blog enough to follow me here. I really appreciate it.

As soon as this blog is fully functional I will update the old one with a final post letting you all know and then it will be deleted so the only blog I will have is this one. Again, thank you for following me over here and I promise I will be updating again really soon!

No comments: