Monday, July 12, 2010

MilGirl:Live and Learn!

Hey all!

Just a quick post since I've been super busy with my family here in Milwaukee. I figured I would give a quick update.

First off, my nieces birthday was yesterday and we had a party for her. It was so much fun and we remembered her in the best possible way. I don;t have pictures from it on my computer (yet) but I will have another "foto friday" really soon. We all love and miss you Ireiana. You are your momma and grandmomma's pride and joy. We wish you could have been here to celebrate your 2nd birthday with us. If you want to know more about Ire, click here or if you want to read more about her birthday last year, click here.

Aside from that, today is my last day with my adopted family. I'm heading to Six Flags with them to spend a fun day together. I won't see them again until my wedding so I need the quality time. However, while I'm away at Six Flags having a blast, why don't you head on over to Reina's blog where you can learn a little bit about me at her milgirl: live and learn! I'm featured today so please make sure to stop by her blog! =)


Semper Gumby

No comments: