Thursday, March 29, 2012

Throwback Thursday Week #2

Well, today is Thursday and that means it's another Throwback Thursday! Today I will be featuring a song from one of the most talented singers I've ever heard. It's a shame that she passed away so young.

R.I.P. Selena Quintanilla-Perez {April 16, 1971 – March 31, 1995}  Age: 23


I have stuff to update on but I think I will leave that until tomorrow since this song is quite a lot to take in anyway. It's a powerful song and it is definitely a tear jerker.
 
I hope everyone has a great Thursday! :)

1 comment:

Kayla Sue said...

She has a gorgeous voice.

I just read your last post, and I'm nervous because my hubby is getting to of the Army in August. It's going to be a huge transition for all of us and I'm just praying it goes smoothly. He's deployed right now, to boot. I'm so excited to go back to civilian life but it's scary, too.

I always forget you're in Milwaukee :) I'm just 40 miles north. (Near Port Washington.)

Will be thinking of you guys!