Friday, July 6, 2012

Pinterest!

Okay, I have been avoiding any more social media websites like twitter and pinterest for the LONGEST time. I just don't want to waste so much time in front of a computer screen but instead spend time with my family.

Sadly, I'm not that motivating for myself. I caved and got a twitter for my blog and a pinterest account! Let me just say, I'm OBSESSED with pinterest. Oh, I also have instagram to make it even better. My plan to stay away from the computer was a complete failure.

In case you wanted to follow me on twitter and pinterest, here are the links. I'm looking to spruce up the blog a little and begin writing more. I had over 150 followers on my last one and now I only have 21. Sad isn't it? lol Eh, my readers will come back at some point. For now, I'm happy with the 21 I have. Anyway, here are the links:

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/weseesamestars/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/weseesamestars

I don't really know how twitter works either. LOL I'm really slow but pinterest was easy enough to figure out. Help spread the word about my blog. :)

Thanks a bunch and I hope everyone had a safe 4th of July! :)

No comments: