Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Today is a special day!

Hello blogger! Again, it's been a while. A lot has happened since I last blogged and I wish it was all good.

I got fired from my job almost 2 weeks ago. One of my best friends and co-worker ratted me out over something really stupid and I got fired for it. It's amazing who you think your friends are and how quick they are to get rid of you if they see you as a threat. I'm not exactly sure what the motive was or why she would flip on me so fast - considering we had our nails done together 5 days before this happened and had lunch together 2 days prior - but whatever the reason was, I had no problem cutting her off and everyone else that associates with her at work. Some people might think that is harsh to cut off everyone but I didn't want to take any chances. I deleted all of them from facebook and all of their phone numbers. I have no reason to communicate with her or any of them from my old job. It's really just a high school for adults. Some people think I was harsh for cutting off everyone but if you knew them like I do, you would understand why it needed to be done.

The good news out of all this? I got to take 2 weeks to relieve my stress from that job and unwind. My husband just got hired for a new job - again I know - but this one actually is much less stressful for him and pays more. It offers him great benefits, overtime, and he doesn't have to be on call anymore! No more calls at 3AM or during dinner. Luckily for me, too, I got offered a job I applied and interviewed for last Thursday. They called me on Monday to offer me the job and I'm very excited!

I hope everyone has a great day today! I will update again on the house and show off some awesome pictures of it this weekend! :)

No comments: