Friday, July 4, 2014

#hbdusa



Dear America, 

Happy flippin Birthday!! You are 238 years young and despite being one of the youngest countries in existence, you sure do have a lot of wisdom to share with the world. Not only that, you are quite the giving country. You always give to others that are less fortunate and you give those who come to see you an opportunity to see what it's like to be a part of you. 

Today, my husband and I are celebrating the 4th of July by going to my best friends house for a barbecue and some fireworks. It should be a good time. Before that though, I'm working on my presentation for my business trip. I leave on Monday and come back on Wednesday night. It's my first business trip ever - and it's to Mexico!! I can't facking wait!! I honestly owe a lot of my success to my best friend, my partner in crime, my kind of/sort of mama, my Mama B. She has taught me just about everything I know at my job and I wouldn't have made it this far without her. If only she would take a selfie with me....

Anywho, I have got to get this presentation done before I do anything else. With that being said, I hope everyone has a fantastic and safe 4th of July and Happy Birthday America!!!

Photo credit: Google

No comments: