Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Another year gone

Good afternoon Blogger people!

It has been another year since my last post. Blogging just doesn't seem as important to me anymore and I can understand why I feel that way. I would rather be spending my time with people rather than sitting in front of a computer screen. So, what has happened since last August?

I quit my job at Trans International. I have got to tell you, it is a relief to be done. I was under so much stress and had so much to do with never enough time in the day to do it. Despite all the things I could say about the company, it was a good experience to have and I met some pretty awesome people out of it. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

My last post was talking about kids. I haven't had any since then and we are even going to wait until 2016 to start. Such a drastic difference since last year, right? We are finally able to go on our honeymoon that we never got. Even though we will be with some of my cousins, I wouldn't have it any other way. We are going to be traveling to Italy to visit for a week and then going to Spain after that. It's the last trip we will probably take sans-child. We will be going right around Easter so we are very excited :)

I was considering starting posting some recipes on my blog - not necessarily starting a food blog but blogging about my adventures with eating out in the MKE (Milwaukee, WI) area and trying different pinterest recipes. Maybe posting a recipe of the week? Yeah, I'll try that and see if I'm even able to remember posting about this weekly. I will have a separate tab for it so keep an eye out!

Well, I'm off today, tomorrow, and Friday so hopefully get the house in order for our new room we are remodeling. It has been a very slow process but we will hopefully be happy with the outcome. Thank you to those of you who are still reading this ancient thing.

No comments: